I’m not the most “outdoorsy” girl that ever lived, but I do love being outside and finding ways to get active here in my town. I live 5 minutes away from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park so there are tons of ways to get outdoors by hiking, biking, swimming, and camping. Camping, haha! I recently started my summer job at a campground, but have never been camping. That’s totally okay though, because no one needs to know. So, here are the top ten reasons why my job rocks!
1. I get to exercise on the clock.
2. I get to watch movies intended for children.
Troy Bolton, you’ll always have my heart.
3. They give me really awesome to-do lists.
What a life.
4. I get a walkie talkie.
Just to make sure everyone in the campground gets to hear my voice.
5. I get to drive big boy toys.
I’m sure Kenny Chesney thinks my tractor is sexy.
6. I get to eat chocolate syrup.
7. My number one job description is to be friendly.
Definitely got that one covered.
8. I actually make money.
9. I get paid to have fun.
Chocolate slip n slide.
10. I get the opportunity to take at least 82 pictures of myself on a daily basis.
Its confidence, not cockiness.
Did you ever have a summer job that you LOVED?